Ex boyfriend keeps messaging me even though I ignore it?

We've been broken up for more than half a year. During this time he messaged me about 5 or 6 times. The first was him asking to meet up with him so he could apologize for the way he treated me. I told him I was seeing someone and that it wouldn't be fair for me to meet up with my ex. He then wouldn't leave me alone so I said to just say it though text in the hope he would leave me alone. He then continued to message me about every month so I blocked him. Now it somehow unblock him and he's been messaging me again and finding different ways I message me.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Continue to ignore him. Guys do this because they want attention and they realize if they keep at it eventually they will wear the girl down enough that she might get back together with him at least long enough for asexual encounter. So keep ignoring him and try blocking him again. Don't let him back in or he'll never stop

What Girls Said 2

• Keep ignoring him or change your accounts/number. Don't reply or open his messages. Just delete them.

• Keep ignoring him, he'll get the point eventually