Guys, If your girlfriend breaks your heart, what is the #1 way she can make it up to you?

I broke up with him and I realize it was a very stupid decision. He took me back but I really want to make it up to him because he was really hurt.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• By being honest, nice and explaining me how things went wrong and what she plans to do differently :D
    Probably one good chat about it can change the world, we all make mistakes!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Honestly probably wasn't a stupid decision. Exes are exes for a reason. First I'd reevaluate everything before just taking him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to know she loves me unconditionally and isn't gonna leave again. Plus a lot of sexual gratification.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't trust someone enough if they broke up with me, so I would never go back with them. I don't know how you can regain trust after it is lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that when a girlfriend breaks up with her guy it says to him that he was not good enough to satisfy her, a major hit to his self-esteem. A guy ways to feel needed. To do this let him do something for you that makes him feel irreplaceable and essential.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way to make up for the broken heart. There will always be that hurt no matter how much you try to make it up to him. If a girl did that to me, I can forgive, but there will always be that thought of her hurting me and the question of will she break my heart again

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no way to make up for that. I don't think I'd be able to trust a girl who'd done that to me once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on why we broke up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex

Solves everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • its too late

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucking my dick and cooking me a great meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you did it and what he is like. But I'd rather say you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just show him how much you care about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Daily blowjobs

Don't forget to swallow, spotters are quitters

0|1
    0|0