Why is my ex boyfriend always mad when I call him?

He broke up with me in March and went back with his on again off again ex girlfriend, Amanda, which is a rebound relationship this time, and I don't call him much at all but the last few times I called him he's always mad/upset and maybe angry. Why? My best friend that goes to a day program with him, called me yesterday and told me that 2 days ago he was talking about me and making up stories about me and his girlfriend so he must be jealous because when people talk about other people it means they're jealous.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he probably wants to move on and you constantly calling him is not helping out even if he's only in a "rebound" relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Don't believe that hype crap your best friend doesn't sound mature and know what he/she is talking about. He is you EX! Yes, he would be pissed, because he doesn't like you, don't want to know you, don't want you talking to him. He speaks hatred behind your back because he HATES you. That's it. Its not jealously. He simply just hate you. Please, no offense by all of you needs to grow up and learn to be adults here. Because all I hear is drama and unnecessary stress. Common sense tells you to drop him like a fly, block and delete his number, get rid of everything you two occurred within the relationship including clothes, electronics, etc. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO, and go about your life. Why worry and hash thinking about him. I don't even know him and already to my ears he acts like a loser, but your not being any better be reacting the way you do. Again, not trying to offend you. But I'm just speaking honestly. I don't know how old you really are, but you need to move on and stop with this childish way of thinking. You are not going to get anywhere in life because of somebody who can't let go and is bitter. Life is too short for this.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• He is done with you.

• Stop crossing oceans for people who won't even jump a puddle for you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!