Little help here. Am I wrong?

There are 4 persons here:
Person A: me
Person B: my colleague. He is in long term relationship, but he dates another girl.
Person C: the girl person B dates. In love with B, but she cannot stand being the second woman in his life. She seems a good girl to be friends with, but I am not attracted to her.
Person D: C's friend

I like person D, so I talked to person C to get out all together in order to meet person D. Person C told me that she and person B keep their distance, but she is ok with him and we can get all out together. Before getting out with person C, I gave person B a heads-up. He told me to tell her that he is sad, etc. He wants both women in his life! I told her that he is sad BECAUSE OF HER and now he feels betrayed. What have I done wrong? I don't care about person C, all I want is to be with person D.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness, I got lost with all the Person A, B, C etc stuff 😱😱😱

• ditto, makes me happy to be single

• I want to become friends with colleague affair in order to get her friend. He feels batrayed

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is what you should do:

Subtract B
    Subtract C
    Add D
    Multiple A so he can be grow a pair and get D without B and C help.

• I just met her but I like her. I don't have another mean of communication, so I rely on her

• Weak dude.

You can use your friends to get her number, facebook, snapchat or anything else to get the convo started. Your friend can also hint to her that you are interested in her. Your trying to be coy and sneaky about this "get together" when your true intentions is just to spit game at her.

What Girls Said 1

• give me a minute I'm so confused

• I want to be friends with colleague affair in order to get her friend. He feels batrayed

• maybe not spill your guts to the entire circle you have around and think outside the box, it would be better for you to meet her without the disapproving friends so think about everything you know about her and try to be in one of those places. or harras your friend until they give you her number

What Guys Said 1

• This is the funniest post I've read on GAG. The responses have been hilarious. Thanks SO much for making me laugh out loud guys!

And to the asker: like the others have said, just go talk to her. It's not hard. I admire subtle people but I am not one and the direct approach works just fine :-)

Best of luck