Should I swipe right on my ex on tinder who broke my heart?

I am 20 he is 24 and we were together a year. We have been broken up for 4 months and he completely ghosted me after and disappeared off the face of the earth. He would not respond to me when I asked for my belongings back and I eventually deleted him off facebook and deleted his number. I think he left me for a much less attractive girl but it didn't end up working out hence him being on tinder. The break up didn't make any sense to me because we got in a minor fight that was easily fixable but he just decided to give up and that it wasn't worth it. Fast forward 3 and a half months and I surprisingly come across him on tinder. I didn't know what to do so I closed the app when I saw him but when I opened the app back, after a few swipes he would reappear in my deck. I am really convinced he swiped right on me. I would close the app again each time I saw him and he continued showing up for like a week I finally decided to swipe left and then I deleted the app. I felt good in that moment but after a week I feel intensely emotional like the day we broke up. I feel like I just NEED to talk to him again and that I need answers. I desperately want him back right now and haven't gone a single day without thinking about him. It hurts so bad that it feels like I am the only one suffering and it looks like I don't even exist to him. I know it's up to him to fix things but maybe swiping each other would be a good starting point? Advice?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about him, you have to let go of him if you want to be free from the emotional burden and not continue to feel unhappy. If he gave up so quickly from a single minor fight, he could easily give up on even BIGGER problems and MORE important things and abandon you to deal with them on your own all to avoid any responsibilities. So, would you be willing to risk those kinds of situations? Even if you can be together with him again?

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that he ghosted you and refused to take your calls is a pretty clear indicator that he is not interested anymore. You're putting too much importance on that App and you are failing to see that being dumped by a less attractive girl has nothing to do with looks but with how she made him feel. You guys are young and should be dating. Maybe work a little on your personality and swipe to delete and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I have a hard time believing that you are this hung up on a dude that you seen again on tinder.. Obviously you were on there already. Perhaps you just want closure..

• Dear lord, what a decision to make. To swipe or not to swipe, that is the question!

You don't want him back, you want to get back at him, which is totally fine. I vote Swipe!

• Lol totally cat fish his ass and use the material to blackmail him

What Girls Said 2

• If you keep reopening that wound, it'll never heal.

• Swipe no. He knows how to contact you, don't stoop to tinder hope. Let him man up.