Are you still attracted to your ex?

(How long has it been? And be honest :) )

1612

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep and he is to me but I ended it because I sincerely believed that he was only with me to get sex

What Guys Said 11

• It's been about 3 months. I hate her for who she is and what she did, and luckily my feelings for her are going away as I meet new people. It was not easy at first. Cutting off contact is the best way to get over someone. The girl before her, I'm still attracted to because the sex was phenomenal. However, we weren't super serious and our lives went different directions so we stopped seeing each other.

• Yes!! It's been 2 months since I broke up with my exGF. I still feel attracted toward her.

• I'm still attracted to her and I still love her very much and I think about her every day. It's been a few months. She just doesn't want to be with me :(

• yes 23+ years

• always will be- 4 years

• nope

• Attracted or have feelings nooo..
    But i would love to fuck her again.. lol

• It's been 4 months since I broke up with my exGF. I still feel emotionally and sexually attracted to her which has been hard i must admit. Sex with her was absolutely mind blowing and mind screwing! The breakup was for the best since her major insecurities got the better of her which ultimately ruined and ended a happy relationship!

I've been going on many dates which has helped me move on 馃槅

• All of my exes? No. My last one, not sexually, but emotionally.

• Lol never had a ex

• I wouldn't date her but if the opportunity for one nighter I wouldn't say no

What Girls Said 15

• It's been 2 years and yeah I'm still sexually attracted him. But not emotionally.

• Not at all, it's been a year but because he wasn't that good-looking and his personality got even worse than it was before. It's true when they say personality is what keeps you staying.

• never had a ex (:

• I am, but we don't talk anymore and I'll probably never get him back although the breakup was 50/50 and both of our faults. It's been 5 months.

• My ex bf--yes (about 6 months)
    My ex husband--absolutely not (divorced 3 years ago).

• I guess I still have SOME feelings

• I think my ex is still attracted to me.

• Yes. And almost a year. Some days I hope for a phone call from him

• Yes I most def. Still have some feelings for them

• Yes, but he moved away to never look back 馃槩馃槱馃槩馃槱馃槚

• Attracted yes & I still have sex with him i feel so bad about it cause where broken up. I can't wait to get all the way over him DX

• having sex won't help you get over him, but I suppose you already know this. Unfortunately, if you really want to move and you think it is for the best long-term, you have to cut off contact with him.

• @Jac贸bo yes unfortunately :/

• Good luck, I did it and it was hard, but I grew a lot as a person and I feel so much better now.

• hahhah nope

• yeah yes

• sure. we had a great time, sex was the best. but had one or two issues that we couldn't reslove... so...
    he called me a lot for three months, now every month. chatted 30m. we are both caring people. no hard feelings. he asked about my family and extended family lol. we were serious and he wanted to marry me.
    broke up 6 months now. he went to his long time crush. he was still very much in love with me then. I met someone new.
    hope this helps you move on.

• kind of... if I can call it my ex. simply my best friend I've always had feelings for. about 6 years now.