My ex contacted me by making a fake Facebook and was messaging my friend for my new phone number. what does it mean?

I gave my friend my number to give to my ex. My ex then texted me and was saying how he wants to be in a relationship with me but not right now because he has lots of things going on in his life. Then he said if I just want to have sex with him. So I said yes. And the days he was supposed to pick me up he never did. He always chickened out. What does that mean? I don't know what he wants.

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants a sexual relationship with you. If he was seriously about being with you romantically, he'll have the time to date you, not just look for sex with you. It also sounds like he can't even commit to casual sex with you which tells me there's something else going on with him.

What Guys Said 2

• It means both of you are idiots and probably deserve each other. Jeez.

• means, you have a stalker

What Girls Said 3

• It Means He Still Has Feelings For You.

• That he's a stalker?

• Oh girl do yourself the favor and leave the trash in the trash can. Taking your ex back is liking buying all your shit at your own garage sale! Bye Felicia!