Girls, This might sound dumb, but what does it mean if a girl started watching the show the two of you always watched together on her own?

My girl and I used to watch a show together and would only watch it if we were both present. We broke up 1 month ago, but we still each have access to the same Netflix account so I can see what she watches. She just started watching our show again. Girls, does that mean she's watching the show to reminisce when we watched? Or does it mean she's moved on and isn't holding out any hope I come back to watch it with her again, or doesn't care if I do?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Maybe she enjoys the show and you guys breaking up isn't going to stop her from continuing to watch it.

What Girls Said 4

• It means she thought the show was good and didn't want to stop watching just because the two of you broke up.

• Or she's interested in the show

• Fair point, she did just finish all the seasons from her other favorite show.

• Maybe she just likes the show

• No maybe she just wants to watch it all over again