How can I make my ex miss and want me again?

After more than 1 month of a breakup, I couldn't get over my ex boyfriend, and I have to say that I'm still in love with him and that I miss him everyday , he did love me also but at the end he just left, I post sad quotes pics to show him that I still love him and can't forget him, am I acting needy? Do guys find this attractive? the question is: How can I make him miss me and want me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol DO NOT DO THAT SHIT! PLEASE! You may seem like you are doing the right thing but you aren't. Listen to me and listen closely, Bc I know what I'm talking about, I've been in your situation before. You have to act like you don't care and make it seem like you are having fun. However, don't keep posting that you're having fun. Post a pic of you and your friends, you don't have to put a caption @ all, if the pic says it all. Don't ever show a guy your weakness. Don't ever show him that you are sad, bc that's really unattractive. You need to put on some makeup, dress up, and look cute. Always! In public, no matter where you go. It gives you a lot of confidence and don't just stay in side your room, you need to get out there and start talking to other guys to keep you distracted. Not saying to be a slut and you need to sleep with every guy you talk to, but it helps you boost up your confidence after a break up. Put everything that reminds you of him off to the side. Gifts, pictures, etc. just for a little till y'all get back together. Disappear from him. DONT MESSAGE HIM, CALL HIM ANY OF THAT. NO CONTACT WHATS SO EVER, for about 2 weeks to a month. Keep yourself busy. And watch him crawl back to you. I promise I know what I'm talking about. And it's going to be hard, but if you really want him to miss you, do what I said. I've done it, my friends have done it, and my sisters. Trust me. Just don't talk to him at all and don't post depressing shit. Bc rn he doesn't care and doesn't wanna see that. Having someone feel bad for you, is really unattractive. Just trust me

• I have to select that as the most helpful opinion bc it really is, you made me feel confident again about myself and I know that acting like I don't care and that I'm moving on from him will eventually bring him back to me. I really apprecite your opinion, sure it's gonna help, thank's for sharing!!

• Of course no problem! I know exactly how it feels to be in that situation, and you probably did all of the things that I've done that we shouldn't have. But, it's never too late to fix this. And don't get worked up if he's talking to another girl rn. My dude did that when we broke up, and I was so devastated. But when you don't talk to him and you disappear from him for a little, he'll wonder where you've been. Just always SLAYYYY in other words look like a bad bitch everywhere you go. If you post a selfie don't put depressing quotes about your ex. You can even lie and be like, "about to head to the movies." lol even if you aren't really going to the movies. Just so he can be like, "who is she going with?" Lol

• Yeah you're totally right girl! It works a lot as it brings the jealousy, so once he notices you're not miserable at all about the breakup, he will probably don't feel good about it, so he will start wondering and thinking about stuff! So all I have to do is to enjoy my life and SLAAY everytime! Guys like confident girls!!

What Guys Said 1

• nah, don't do this. this is immature. you need to move on

• Yes I think so

• oh, it's def. a lost cause

• if a guy doesn't want to be with you, then he doesn't want to be with you

What Girls Said 10

• If I were you I'd move on from him. You said in the end he just left, do you really want to be with a person who finds it that ok to just leave you like? You can find someone out there who'll love even more than him who'll never leave you.

As for making him want to miss you, maybe try taking an exercise class or go to the gym more and lose some weight and go get your hair and make up done and go out with you friends. Show him you don't need him to be happy and he'll want you back.

• You don't! they are an EX for a reason. Going backward in relationships is NOT good no matter how old you are. Guys are not attracted to the needy in us women. They like assure and confidence better. Move on, get and stay busy, and don't be sad. You will experience this much in your young life, but they are learning experiences. Once you break up with someone, it is kind of like bending over and picking up broken glass if you try to get back together, sometimes it turns out worse, and you always get cut!! Stay Strong, best of luck

• The worst thing you can do--you are doing by posting that sad crap. Knock it off. It does not make you look like a sad, heartbroken, nice girl. It looks lame and immature and needy.

If he wants you back, you'll know it because he'll make the move. Otherwise there is nothing you can do to "make him like you" again.

• Move on. It will take time, maybe months or even years. Sorry for the harsh words but If he left then you were not important enough to him. Sometimes if you just walk away and stop communicating with him he will come to you. Maybe not. You deserve better. Find someone who appreciates you. When you meet someone knew that you like you will no longer think about your ex.

• Best to not miss him and not getting back with him. That's the reason why he's an ex. It's hard to move on, I know, but time will heal. Go out there and hang out with ur friends more (there're also plenty of other things to keep u occupied)

• First ask yourself, is this relationship worth it? Think about what went wrong and the happy times in the relationship. Do the bad times outweigh the good?
    Secondly, don't contact ur ex for the first month you need time to process this.
    After this amount of time or during, you should try to make more of an effort with your appearance.
    And another tip, be independent and happy guys love girls who are independent and aren't clingy.
    and lastly, these tips may not work and thats ok, it doesn't mean your wrong for him it just means your not meant to be. And remember you are beautiful and no one can tell you othwerise and I wish u luck

• I really appreciate your help, thank you, u are totally right!

• Don't try to force him back to you. I feel your pain but you have to move on

• couples get back together all the time it's pretty common

• Girl, move on! Posting quotes or statues aren't gonna help you get over him.

If he's not interested anymore, there's nothing you can do.

• Yes that is needy... it's only been a month. Give it time