How to win a guy back who ended things after 2 dates?

I met a very attractive, nice, smart guy through a mutual friend at a party recently. He asked for my number and we spent the entire evening together before he walked me home, leaving me with his coat as an excuse to meet me again. He subsequently asked me on two dates - one for brunch and another for dinner and a movie at his - and everything seemed to be going so well. I was very nervous so a bit closed off from being my relaxed self but he spoke about future plans for us ("we'll have to do go/watch/do this one day!" etc) and said he would work around me for our next date. Two days later, however, he abruptly came over to mine and said we should stop seeing each other. He said he "didn't know if he was quite feeling it" with me (we'd only had 2 dates!) and he was still having some trouble getting over his ex who left him for someone else. He was really unsure of himself though and said "I know I'll regret this".

I feel like we would make a good couple though if only we had the opportunity to get to know each other better and spend some more time together. Ideas for going about how to win him back?

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Na get over it. lol he said it, guys mean what they say. They aren't like girls. It kinda seems like you were a rebound, to try and get over his ex tbh. It's okay though don't be upset, we all were once in that situation.
    Just know that if you keep picking at this, you are gonna hurt yourself bc he is still in love with his ex and you really don't wanna be w someone who is thinking about someone else. He's not worth it

What Guys Said 3

• Listen to the male responses and ignore the female one. I agree, move on and pretend he never existed. "I know I'll regret this" is just a line to set you down softly. He doesn't want you and quite frankly, that should be enough for you to not want him. You're 20, find someone worth your time as this guy isn't.

• Why do you want to "win back" somebody who told you to your face that he doesn't want to be with you? The world is full of great single guys; why fixate on this broken bird?

www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3402070.jpg

• " Two days later, however, he abruptly came over to mine and said we should stop seeing each other"

To me it sounds like his wife caught him seeing someone else

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he really wasn't feeling it or he's just lost and wants to be single for now. You should try to stay in his life but low-key, you know? Just ask him to be friends (for now - but don't say that part ;)).