Did you ever break up with someone then regret it later?

Have you ever been in a situation where you found yourself you've just lost the love of your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I'm not indecisive when it comes to ending a relationship permanently.

I wouldn't make a hasty decision ending it, I'd mediate on my decision for a while before leaving for good

What Guys Said 1

• That's never happened to me. Not because I've never broken up with someone but the people I broke up with were just nasty people. Maybe you just feel lonely. There is a reason you broke up with him. Give it time and see how you feel.

What Girls Said 4

• No I've only had 1 long term relationship and he was an abuser hitting me never letting me out etc

One guy who did dump after few months only contacts me to put down so I wouldn't go back to that either.. maybe regrets the way he treated me and when I don't accept apology he era even more abusive.. I truly want nothin from him let along a sorry... to me if people were sorry they wouldn't have done it in first place.. but that was years ago n still does it... so maybe regret on his part in a weird sort of pyscho way

• Yep, sure did. Broke up with someone when I was in high school because they were too nice... I liked the bad boys... that person is a VP of a International Company to this day, he is Hot, been married and divorced, and oh so wish looking back, I never did him dirty... be careful the bridges you burn! Best of Luck

• nope

• yes. I'll break up with someone and then dwell on it for days writing out a list of reasons why i shldnt have done that and then cry and hate myself. i really need to get over myself.