My ex sent me a video of him and a new girl having sex, why would he do that?

I'm very confused about this and would appreciate someone's opinion.
Me and my ex have been broken up for 6 months we was together for a little over a year, we don't speak anymore and I completely stopped talking to him but then I saw he had sent me a message and a video was attached the video was him and a girl kissing and then another video of them having sex.

I have no idea why he would send me videos like that, what do you think the reason could of been for sending the videos?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's obvious that your exBF is trying to make you feel jealous and get a reaction out of you as well.

I'm guessing you dumped him and he's sending this as a message to say what you are missing out on with him.

• Yeah I dumped him, I think you're right it didn't even cross my mind that he could of done it to make me jealous and get a reaction. Thank you!

• You're welcome 😆
      Don't reply to his messages as silence is golden! It'll annoy him more that you're not reacting and are being unresponsive.

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like to me he's trying to make you jealous or something? If I were you, I'd block him.

• Yeah now that I think about it I reckon he did it to make me jealous, I blocked him straight after. Thank you for giving me your opinion x

• No problem at all :) x