Why would only few say out loud that white women are the most beautiful?

The very fact that only few would dare say it proves it's truthfulness. Because IF it isn't true then people wouldn't be scared or ashamed to say it since it would be BS anyway. Besides, plain ole observation and common sense destroys the whole eye-of-the-beholder myth. How else could we explain the fact that black and Austranesian are statistically the least desired by men outside their race. Or the fact that women of all races continue to use colored eye contacts, skin lightened, and hair dye. Or how men of all races praise and fantasize about white women much more than women who aren't white. Or how butthurt people scramble to report posts glorifying white women, but wouldn't bat a single eye when posts glorifying non white women pop up (as if they're desperately trying to hide bitter truths while leaving out sweet lies). Sorry, but beauty isn't subjective like the politically correct hypocrites would have you think. White is feminine. White is beautiful. Proud to be white.

1718

Most Helpful Girl

• #notallwhitewomen

you say this as if all or even most white women are beautiful. it is easy to use the media to cherrypick the most attractive white women, and the least attractive black and austranesian (whatever tf that is) and use those examples as a rule to say "see this proves white women are most beautiful"

for every jennifer lawrence you have a rachel dratz. for every gabourey sidibe you have a gabrielle union. nothing is wrong with complimenting white women, but too many people gas up white women and put others down and THAT is the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay calm down bro. You sound like you need to take 5. It's like you're a few steps away from white nationalism.

Anyway there are beautiful white women but same can be said for Asian women, black women, Latinas, etc. There are also less attractive people of all groups. The problem is we judge everyone through a eurocentric lens so naturally people of European ancestry will stick out the most to you. That's going to change more and more in the future fortunately ✌️

Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• This is why:
    fromtheirownlips.files.wordpress.com/.../...9.jpeg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8c0104d64b.jpg

static3.techinsider.io/.../...oman-was-in-peru.jpg

(and there is no gain from me here with this argument, whiter than me one can not be! lol )

• Only a few people are willing to say out loud that aliens are real. That sure as hell doesn't make it an undeniable truth. I hope you are trolling, but if you're not, you are at the very least extremely narrow minded and shallow. There are incredibly beautiful women of every race. And plenty of very, very unattractive white women as well. The world is full of all kinds of beautiful women, and beauty isn't limited to one race.

• Probably because it isn't true. I don't believe in that "most beautiful" nonsense anyway, because there is beauty in every race? ?

Not sure why we have to bring down one group of people to bring up another. Got a little secret for everyone: you can call white/non-white women beautiful without saying non-white/white women aren't.

!!!😱!!!😱!😱!😱!😱😱😱!😱!😱! Shocking. I know.

• If I could thumbs up this 2 million times I would. So, SOOO sick of questions like this.

• That's the thing though, beauty is subjective. Not everyone is gonna find white women the most beautiful. Truth be told I don't believe one specific race is the most beautiful either.

• because it's a lie that western media has held on a pedestal of Beauty Standard. Women of varying races have varying degrees of beauty for their women. Some look drop dead gorgeous, some look like hags, some look just average. Jeeze get your head out of your ass 'Aryan-Man' no one is superhuman... or an elf from Lord of the Rings ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Beauty in all Shapes, Shades and Forms baby!

• Why is this site so obsessed with race?

• Maybe because not everyone agrees that white people are the most beautiful and that people generally tend to gravitate towards their own?
    I personally find Middle Eastern Arabs and Jews the most attractive (Men and women). Not that I don't find other people good looking too.
    My favorite whites are not even the lightest, it's balkans and italians hands down.
    Here is my non political correct answer. If someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't necessarily make them politically correct.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• for me it's the ones that are forensically classified as caucasians - europeans, middle easterners, and to some degree south Asians.

• o_O

Like, are you trolling, or are you actually that racist?

• Yep you're going to get some hate from this post!

• you're entitled to your opinion and it's fine

• This is honestly TOO funny.

• 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm dying right now. This might be the biggest troll I've ever seen. He used the most effective bait of all time, a combonation of racism and pure stupidity. Stuff like that pisses tons of people off. Keep on trolling.

• Despite your feelings, this is simply not true. If it were true, then white women would not be the group most likely to imitate the physical features of just about every other ethnic group out there.

-They wouldn't be risking skin cancer and premature aged looking skin tanning in order to achieve the bronze glow that many Latinas and Arabs are naturally born with.
    -Large amounts of them wouldn't be drawing their lips on their face or paying to have lip injections in order to achieve the naturally full, plump lip shape many African American women have. They also wouldn't be the racial group most likely to get butt injections or wear butt pads in order to accomplish another physical trait that African American/women with African ancestry are most notorious for.
    -They wouldn't constantly fry their hair and risk damaging their hair follicles to get the bone straight, silky hair texture Asian women are born with. *Most white women have hair that is naturally wavy or even curly when wet and they manipulate it to make it look bone straight*
    -Commercials advertising voluminous hair that East Indian and Native American women are naturally gifted with wouldn't specifically, mainly be geared towards white women.
    -Anti aging commercials target which race of women the most? I'll give you a clue: they're not highly melanated.

There is no other racial group of women you will find who swaggerjacks from as many other racial groups as white women. If they were truly the most beautiful, I don't' think that would be the case. If anything, it almost appears that white people are the most insecure race of people on the planet because no other racial group felt the need to go from country to country and impose their ideas and standards of beauty onto everyone they came into contact with then later on, contribute millions of dollars to industries funded to help them achieve specific features of minorities.

• Take your skinhead shit outta here.

mgtvwspa.files.wordpress.com/.../meth-couple.jpg

What Guys Said 17

• i have read about some very beautiful women through out history that were not white like Nefertiti and cleopatra. and i have seen my self that there are some women so beautiful they could be goddesses. no lie. and while you sound like you have been listening too one sided opinions i think women are desirable no matter the color.

i know my life would not be complete if there was not a beautiful girl to look at as they walked by. you could say im a girl watcher. and proud of it! and i thank god there are women to look at while im out doing my daily things. there are just so many beautiful women i can't count them all. not that i tried lol.

• "The very fact that only few would dare say it proves it's truthfulness. Because IF it isn't true then people wouldn't be scared or ashamed to say it since it would be BS anyway."

That's some awesome dipshit logic you've got going there. Frankly, I'm surprised you're able to craft a full sentence. LOL

Tell us: what's it feel like to be weak and frightened?

• 'Race' is a subjective concept, without objective justification.
    Please, read the American Anthopologists Association's Statement on Race: www.americananthro.org/.../Content.aspx

• 1|0
    • Black women have to be mixed with European features just to look decent. Thanks for making my point even stronger.

• "That fact that few would say it proves its truthfulness." Apply that to a few other things and you'll realize just how nonsensical that statement is.

This post is nothing more than your opinion supported by confirmation bias. I'd suggest you research this objectively like your name suggests, but a statement like, "white is feminine. White is beautiful. Proud to be white" assures me that you're entirely biased and incapable of being objective in your research and thinking on this topic.

Good day sir.

• Cause thier not...

• Dude I am white myself but in no way do I put my race on a pedestal like you do...

Like honestly I think an Asian girl can be way hotter than a white person any day. But I don't think Asians are the master race of beauty.

• Asians aren't the master race of beauty because WE are the master race of beauty. Everyone wants us and everyone seeks to copy us.

• Actually, we are the master race, period.

• whites are usually valued the most, most people stick to their own race however

I'm white so naturally I'm only attracted to white women

• Brother, stop trying to half ass it by being modest. You're only attracted to white women precisely because of their naturally fair features. We shouldn't be scared to admit this.

• There's beauty in all races. I just don't find filipinos attractive but I'm extremely attracted to Jewish women.

• I'd take a fine Jewish blonde any day over a brown filipino chick lol. The white guys that you sometimes see hand in hand with their LBFMs are just losers who can't nab themselves white women.

• Well I'm half Filipino and Jewish so I find it strange how sexually attracted I am to the women from the race my father is from but how repulsed I am by filipino women

• filipino women look like apes, while white women are much better looking

• Personally my fav is Asian, but it is well known that white pride is taboo now.

We are supposed to be embarrassed to be caucasian, it a new liberal rule

"Don't you know, I was born a poor white kid but since I'm white I got to go to the government run "white people depot" and get a college degree, new house, corvette and retirement plan for free with no obligation"

• Maybe because their questions and opinions about it get removed for being "offensive." That's just my guess.

• ok, good for you. Have pride in yourself, but don't denigrate others without reason.

• Neo-nazis make me laugh. It's pathetic how they claim to not be racist but they still claim that one race is superior to the other. I think you are trolling, there is no way that you can be so oblivious to your own racism.

• It's funny non white women are denying it but ironically they desperately go for white women xD

• Hmmmmmm. I gtg agree with ya, 😍😍 white chicks are justttt so sexy and hotttt 😆😆😘😘😘 hmm especially them blondes omg! 😍😜😜😚😚 rocks my cock!! But they age like fucking cheese.. That's y u gtg get em white babes while they young 😘😘😉😉😉

• White women may be the most attractive but they want dat mandingo BBC anyway, white boy

• White girls and guys are the best. Asian women next.

• hm, so I see Hitler is in season. (¬‿¬) welcome back dude, kill any jews yet?

• @TokyoGhoulLover that was actually kinda funny!

• Why thank you, I've been working on my Sarcasm Bachelors for many years. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)