I feel like the relationship is about to collapse, what should I do?

Me and girl friend had been with each other for 3 years. We met on a party and she chased me. I wasn't really ready for a relationship by the time, and I was young, and did not have time to meet with a lot of girls. She was not really the type for me. She is not very pretty, and sometimes I do not even want to bring her out to show my friends. I have a pretty good background and average looking. Basically, I loved her and wanted to be with her just because she loves me more. But now things had changed around, she seems like not caring about this relationship anymore, and when other guys are interested in her, she is happy and enjoying it. She did not tell me about the guys she met. However, I found out by myself. She had changed a lot. She used to make me a lot of gift and I used to make her a lot of things too., but now just not anymore. And I just can not find her attractive anymore. I dont know what to do. I want to break up, but there are so many things that discourages me to break up with her. I dont know what to do.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her. For a start you don't find her attractive and sounds like you'd be doing her a favour.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like it has run its course. Don't be afraid of being single again. Let her go.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all u dont even deserve her!!!
    U just said she wasn't beautiful and u dont want your friends to see her!! Really?
    That is so disrespectful
    She doesn't need you tryst me shell be just fine you asshole

• Just break up with her already! You said you didn’t love her and it sounds like she doesn’t like you anymore. Besides you can't say anything about a girl from her looks. Nothing useful anyway. A good boyfriend wouldn’t care about looks.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!