Should I contact my ex?

We broke up late June. When we have spoken, we have been civil. (We still care about each other, or at least I do). Im not sure if I should send him a message wishing him a Happy Thanksgiving (I live in Canada). I still worry about him and generally hope he's doing ok. My intentions aren't to try and make things work again (not that I would be opposed to that either). I just really want to make sure he's ok...

What are your thoughts?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna reopen wounds. The thing with wounds is that if you don't deal with them the right way, they scar.

So you can do it, maybe things will work out or maybe you'll get some much needed closure. Or maybe you'll make everything worse. just make sure whatever you do, it's for the right reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just used to talking to him all the time and you haven't allowed yourself time to detached from him yet. So no. Don't do it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• No! leave things as they were and assume he's ok.

• do you love him? im going through a similar situation

• I love him dearly... he told me the same when we parted (he cried and kissed the top of my head). Sorry about your situation.

• yes... but If he is a good person

• Are you sure it's not because you need that itch scratched?

• I dont know... I have a friend who made a move on me but I said I was still unsure about a relationship right now. I dont know what I want right now... but I still worry about him. We broke up on "good terms". I think I have come to terms with it now. ( I broke up with him...). Im just torn.

• Lol. You're not a virgin are you? Haha

• I am,
      Why does everybody thing I've done the dirty before

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!