What kid of advice can someone give me on my gf?

I know I Messed up I got into a relationship with a girl after she had gotten out of a 3 year relationship. We've been dating for about 8 months a lot of on and off again.

We've trying to fix things but I was looking through her phone and she randomly sent a pic to her ex of them two way back, and I notice for about 4 months back in her text she had contacted him once every month. Then I saw today on IG where she was having a conversation with her ex best friend and she tagged her ex in the comment that left me confused.

i questioned her on everything and she says she's deeply in love with me and wouldn't dare going back to her ex. What do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• If the text messages and IG posts are nothing that she feels she needs to hide from you, then I wouldn't worry about it. When we get into a new relationship, our pasts don't disappear. We still have other relationships. Doesn't mean that you have anything to worry about. You probably text other people besides her, I would think. As long as things with her are going well, you should be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, it's hard to lose a person. It doesn't matter who. When you spend 3 years of your life with someone you are abandoning a whole piece of yourself. Don't badger her too much but rather understand the emotional hardship she is going through. She's deciding if she want's to/can shut the door on her past and that doesn't necessarily have to endanger your relationship.

Be there for her, give her any guidance you can and try not to worry to much about it. This really is an opportunity to show her that you can be there for her and you care.

What Girls Said 3

• I would just tell her you can't tolerate this and if she wants to be with you she should stop all contact with her ex.

• So she sent a pic to her ex... was it a naked one? No. Then don't let it bother you. If they were talking every day then I could get why it was annoying but they aren't so I would just ignore it.

• They are probably just friends.

• my friend saw them hanging out today :/ is that just friends

• It could be. Depends what they were doing.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Getting with a girl soon after she got out of a relationship. Bad move son. You are a fall back nigga.
    2. On and off. She's fucking guys during those breaks.
    3. Aware yourself on female nature and backup men son. I wouldn't be surprise if her ex knocks her up but she pass the baby off as your and cuckold u.