How can I get over my first love? What are some tips to stop thinking about an ex?

I was dating a girl for almost two year and i loved her and she loved me, we told each other everyday and talk to each other everynight. But around two weeks ago she abruptly ended it and then told me she was falling for another and it crushed me, i was devastated turning to alcohol and weed to ease the pain, and begged and pleated for her to take me back without any success. I need help to get over this depresstion, and ways to get over the first love.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Stop thinking about her. Do things for yourself, go explore, so many opportunities out there. Go meet new people, work out, try something new. And quit the alcohol and weed. You can and will find someone better. Just move on, it takes time.

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing that I found to help was time and finding another woman to love.