In your opinion, what are the major reasons leading to couples' breakups?

Share your oinion!

• Cheating and betraying
    38%(12)29%(18)Vote19%(6)
  • Lying
    6%(2)6%(4)Vote6%(2)
  • Not trusting each other
    28%(9)19%(12)Vote10%(3)
  • Misunderstanding and arguments
    28%(9)40%(25)Vote52%(16)
  • Some people break for no reason
    0%(0)6%(4)Vote13%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• No trust and misunderstanding. See there is family culture in every family, if you do different that's and argument which leads to many fights that leads to end the story. Me and my wife are from different countries, different languages and different cultures, at first there was a lot of misunderstanding and no trust (from both sides) and now after 8 years we barely fight and it's good. People won't put effort in their relationships, escaping is much easier (they think)

What Guys Said 21

• My girlfriend broke up with me and I'm 110% sure she has commitment issues went from everything being amazing one night next day breaking up with me I think she's freaked and went back in to her bubble so to speak

• Has she been with anyone else since?

• @askuser if give me a follow I'll message you it all

• Lack of communication, lack of trust and guilt tripping as a form of manipulation.
    First two both lead to overthinking, creating problems that don't exist and exacerbate ones that do. And the last one leads to your partner wanting to hide things from you because of how you'll make them feel about whatever.
    Good communication, Trust and Non judgmental behavior is 👌

• Incompatibility

• One half of the couple NEVER pulling their friggin' weight !! That was my slob ex wife... never again !!

• I vote F: They shouldn't have gotten together in the first place.

Sun Tzu wrote that battles are often won or lost before they are even fought. I believe this is true of many relationships.

• Utilitarianism is one thing. Another is a misunderstanding of what being in a relationship requires or involves.

• Differing opinions, mistrust, and keeping secrets.

• men and woman are not compatible... the only difference some idiots try to make it compatible until they die and others dont waste thier time or get the boot first l o l

• Lack of communication
    Lack of reasoning
    Lack of Understanding

• I went E - I would say most just naturally run their course

• My vote goes for "not finding each other sexually attractive"

And then A) B) C) D) comes in

• In the sense that you're supposed to find them attractive AND want to have sex with them on a somewhat regular basis, rather than be repulsed by the idea of it.

• No communication, lying, not trusting, not listening, disagreeing too much.. etc.. My opinion, and what i see.

• Immaturity and personality complexes or they just didn't fit to each other

• People don't know each other enough beforehand.

• Trust always a big issue , some people just grow apart others it can be money worries and stress. There can be loads of reasons really

• i would say a combo of poor communication skills and lack of trust

• Married or unmarried?

• Unmarried.

• Then it in nothing but lack of commitment that gives rise to issues like those listed in your poll.

Some of them exist in marriage too but you don't just break up because in sincere marriage, you don't treat marriage as a joke.

• feminism destroyed relationships

• Sexual incompatibility and personality clashes are biggies too.

• None of the above.

For serious relationships, disagreements around sex and around money are the big two.

For unmarried, i'll just say general 'incompatibility'.

What Girls Said 8

• people are not taught how to deal with each other respectfully. so unless they are patient and care enough to learn, relationships end. it really depends the real reason for the relationships,. many are just for convenience. and once its problematic, the end. i think overestimation of what should get and underestimation of what should be given, had a lot to do with it.

• Lack of communication and unwilling to compromise, and make sacrifices for each other

• I think it is misunderstanding and arguments. To create a good relationship both sides must care same and love each other same. It is best when you find your soulmate :)

• In general, incompatibility is the most common reason. This leads to misunderstandings and arguments.

• wanting the ideal relationship

• i feel that cheating and betrayal is the worst part, it is better not to have relationship rather than to face these problems emotionally...

• Good question.

• Selfishness.