Struggling to move on after falling for a broken woman, what do I do?

I've basically been spending the last 3 months with a woman who has had hard past relationships. We started as friends but as time passed she opened up to me and I fell for her as we spent a lot of time on our own together (sleeping together etc). I believed I could fix her & I messed up... I did something which reminded her of her past. I told her it was weird for a guy to ask her to sleep over at his place despite the fact he's in a relationship, she tried to make out that I was accusing her of being a home wrecker & took it as jealousy. He turned out to be one of her best mates which I didn't know about at the time, so she made me feel guilty about it. Unfortunately this lady doesn't give second chances & I blew it despite me being honest. She expressed her wishes to no longer speak & blocked me on everything, we no longer talk anymore. This experience has ended up hurting me more than I planned. How do I move on, I find talking to new girls exhausting at the minute & I just can't stop thinking about her & feeling guilty over what I said. If I hadn't of mentioned it, things would still be fine between us to this day.

Thanks for the replies guys. I gave the girl everything & feel like I've shot myself in the foot

Most Helpful Girl

• First: Accept it for what it is- OVER. Don't worry about being blocked. Move forward. Don't spend time talking to girls right now. Spend time focusing on you. Learn who you are and what you truly want, they women will come in due time. I had someone do this to me six months ago, and every day after it happened I felt like I couldn't breath. But I stayed busy, got on a weight loss kick, and followed my dreams in other aspects, and today, the only thing I think of when I think of him, are good memories, and I smile, but I have moved forward! You can too!

• Thanks, this really helped. I haven't seen her since we fell out. All in all throughout all the good times I spent seeing her, it was really stressful. The only way I can describe it is like walking through a minefield as I was always trying to avoid problems, but the good times made up for that. I'm a bit upset that she ended it by saying I reminded her of her ex's as they all had 'mental problems', its put a cloud over whatever we had together. I was only looking out for her as she could be naive.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• You move on by thinking that this girl was selfish person who only thinks about how she feels but not what others would feel because of her actions.

She is kinda really broken... thevway she says she won't give you second chance and all its just the frustration and hate because of past experiences that is filled in her which is coming out !!

She doesn't look like a good girlfriend material right now.
    Next time don't date a damaged person like that

What Girls Said 1

• And if it wasn't that, it would've been something else.

• I'm starting to realise that she would have always found something wrong in how I treated her. I never did mean trigger this in her. Thanks for your reply anyway!

• No problem
      Yes, she's the issue, not your treatment.

What Guys Said 4

• No man in his right mind would be ok with his girlfriend 'sleeping over' with another man, no matter who he is.

So yeah, she was 'broken' anyway. You dodged a bullet. Just celebrate your 'liberation' with chilled beer.

• She sounds like an inconsiderate bitch who deliberately ignores your feelings and only cares about herself.

Her past is no excuse to take her bulllshit out on you. Brush off those knees and find another one asap.

• Well that sucks, you have to respect her wishes and move on.

Even if you didn't say that, it was bound to happen sooner or later... you sould have said something that set her off...

• big mistake to date broken women. They will screw up your life.