Should I give up or hold on?

I need some advice. I do not know what to do anymore. Recently, my boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me a few weeks ago. I was heartbroken and missed him so much. He treated me like a princess ever since the day we met. A few days ago, he called me to ask me if we could see each other and talk, i accepted. We ended up getting back together. We both admitted lots of things and that we missed each other a lot and still had very strong feelings for each other. We could not stop smiling and we didn't let each other go becaus of how much we missed each other. However, the next day, his best friend called me to tell me that my boyfriend wanted to take a break. He told me to give my boyfriend some time to clear his head because he was going through some things and he didn't know what to do anymore with himself. I sent him a message to ask my boyfriend what was up and he told me he loved me but he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore because he had to many problems with other thing in his life. He told me that the problem was him and him breaking up had nothing to do with me but that he's better off not being a relationship and he told me the last thing he wants to do is hurt to me. At this moment, i do not know if i should wait and give him the time he needs to resolve his problems and clear his head or if i should give up. I keep feeling like he'll come back but i dont know if its just wishful thinking or if its hope.. what should i do?:/

03

What Guys Said 3

• How much do you wants this relationship to work? If you want it to work then give him some space, but still be supportive of him throughout so he still knows you are there

• It sounds as if he is battling a part within himself. Give him time, and be there for him. Things will work out the way they are supposed to in the end.
    All you need is love.

• If you want to be with him, wait a month or two if you really like him but be prepared to move on

What Girls Said 0