Did your feelings ever grow after that person walked away?

Just out of curiosity if you were talking to someone, but your feelings weren't that strong and that person eventually walked away did you feelings ever grew stronger after they left? I'm experiencing this right now and I don't know if I actually miss that person or just want what I can't have. Insights?

Any more answers from guys? What are your experiences or opinion?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Feelings?

No, I am a logical person so I have never had any feelings for anyone.

However yes, I can understand what you are saying and yes it does happen that once that person leaves you your feelings grow stronger, but I think this is just a temporary effect.

• To your update.

No, I have always been single, so I don't have any experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the less contact I have with a guy the more my feelings actually fade.

I coould never have strong feelings for a guy who doesn't make an effort to stay. I have great control over my emotions, so I'm thankful for that. It helps me let go and move on more quickly

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe both. But I truly believe we women, are good at wanting the unavailable. IT just seems to be the law of nature or something... ask yourself if they were just "out of the country" for awhile but were still "yours" would you miss him then? IF the answer is not really, you just want what you can't have... we all go through it trust me!!!

• Happens all the time lol

• i never have