I can't get over her. Its been 7 months why am I still hurting?

I've cut all contact, got rid of anything that had to do with her. and she's even with someone else now. Yet I can't get over her. Its tearing me up inside. I even break down at times just thinking about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know she's with someone new if you've cut all contact? And you just need to find someone new to replace her :) Its normal to be upset about someone who you really care about.. been upset about losing contact with an awesome guy for nearly 2 years.. just dont be me though, find someone else who can make you happy :)

• We worked together till I got transferred

• Lucky you got a transfer! Just have to try and move on.. easier said than done but a lot of motivation and determination goes along way. Try working on improving yourself, always helps! I go to the gym and practice art :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I still feel the hurt and emptiness of a woman I was with. The last time we seen each other was six or seven years ago. I know what you are living with. I tried a relationship with someone new. It didn't help. So I accept this woman has a long lasting effect on me and have learned to live with it.

What Girls Said 2

• This has happened to me before! Heck I think about the first person I loved still to this day every once in a while. I think they key here is you are focusing on her and the fact she's dating someone else.
    I don't think jumping into anything would be beneficial at this point in time. You know what this means? Two words... 'Me time'. You need to get out their and do something new or productive!!! Don't worry about what she's doing and focus on what your doing. Healthy Happy people attract other Heatly Happy people.
    Of course you are going to miss her and think about her and have things that remind you of that one time you did one thing. But the more memories of things you enjoy doing that don't involve her the less you will think about her.
    PS. Just because she's with someone doesn't mean she Happy. And depending on how long you dated it actually shows a lack of happiness because she can't be alone.

• You're still mourning a loss of something you had with her. I don't know what it is exactly, but it seems like that to me.