Is it wrong that a guy starts talking to you only cause he broke up with his gf?

You both used to talk before, then talks much less when he had a girlfriend.(infact hardly spoke) Now that he's broken up with her you start to hear from him a lot more.

• Yes it's wrong and unfair on you
    70%(7)47%(9)Vote22%(2)
  • No it's fine
    30%(3)53%(10)Vote78%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Men and women are naturally distrustful of anyone who has more history with our partner than us. After a few relationships you find it's much easier to distance yourself from your friends in the beginning than have the same argument again. If they are your friends they will understand and wait til for the day they can laugh at you for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess there's a few sides to this to consider. If the guy genuinely likes you, but wasn't doing anything about it because he was in a relationship. Then sure I would talk to him.

But if he is only looking for a booty call and is being desperate, then no. I don't want to be with a guy who is only going to use me as a rebound.

What Guys Said 1

• he was loyal to his girlfriend, broke up now he's allowed to talk to other girls, I don't see the problem?

What Girls Said 1

• While it's great he was loyal and putting his partners feelings first when he was in a relationship I think is girls take it really personally in this situation. It seriously feels like crap to be tossed aside and ignored until their single again and then they act like nothing happened.
    But on the other hand I can see it might be hard for the girlfriend if he kept up a tonne of female friendships