Have you ever broken up with someone and regretted it later?

Now, I'm not asking because I'm hoping that my ex will take me back or anything. I've complrely moved on.

But I was just wondering if this scenario ever happens.

• Yes
    53%(10)55%(16)Vote60%(6)
  • No
    47%(9)45%(13)Vote40%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    When it's over - it's clear it's over and there's no going back to that.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, but I think I only regretted it out of loneliness. Like a few weeks later, I regret it, but then when years pass and I look back on it, I'm glad I broke it off.

• Well, i didn't really broke up with this guy because we were never together. But he asked me out and i kinda rejected him.. and bow he won't even take a glance to my direction or talk to me.. so i kinda regret it.. especially because we have been best friends for 4 years. 🙁

• That's unfortunate :/ But screw him, if he was really a good friend he would be understanding about it and not just ditch you like that.

• @snowess11 i know.. i just wished that he would understand my situation.. i just miss talking to my best friend..

• Don't worry, you will have another one in due time. Time will always pass by and situations will always change ☺️✌🏼️

What Guys Said 2

• got divorced and when i saw that alimony i regretted it lol.. should have just let her drive more often so she would get into a fatal wreck >:D

• Nope, haven't been in a relationship, don't know if I ever will.