Unblocking my ex 3 months- does this give the impression Im over it or I still have feelings?

I told him I was in love with someone else and to get out of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you told him you unblocked him it sends the signal that you have feelings for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can imply you're ready to move forward, with no angry or bitter feelings or it can yes, be taken as a sign of you being curious about him or wanting to keep a door open.

But, if he's your ex, and you have moved on, then it shouldn't matter what he thinks.

I keep my last ex blocked just because I really have no desire to ever talk to him again :P

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• It gives the impression you've been thinking about him, and realised you made a hasty decision when you blocked , but now regret it. I'd assume there's feelings still there. Whether in a romantic sense of friendship sense. You don't want to cut him totally out your life for good , so there has to be some feeling there for him.

• Gives the impression you still think of him if you care enough to unblock

• Wow, you're mean.

• Why?

• I cheated on him and lied about it for a month, then I dumped him when he wanted to stay together. I had sex with someone else two weeks later, but told him I still loved him to keep him around and get sex from him. Then I fell in love with someone else, but was still having sex with my ex, until I texted him saying to get out of my life. If I unblocked him what would he think?

• I would honestly hope he wouldn't care. It's clear you only care about yourself and your own selfish desires. You've used and abused him, nobody deserves to be treated like that. You thinking about what he might feels signals that you're the one who cares. I hope he truly moved on from you and found a girl a million times better. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Unblocking = opening doors of opportunity for him.