Friends with benefits with my ex. Has this happend to anyone else?

I've been sleeping with my ex and i feel like I've lost feelings for him by doing so and also lost my attachment is this because im seeing him more regularly? Has this happend to anyone else? The sex is good dont get me wrong but im feeling less attached to him and i dont know if its because im seeing him reguarly so i dont miss him or is this literally me getting over him. I was expecting to get attached to him again and luckily this doesn't seem to be the case!

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a similar thing happen to me but in my case, I wasn't friends with benefits with my ex. We just had sex once after we had broken up and it made me realise I didn't want to be with him anymore. I realised all my previous feelings for him were gone and it made it so much easier for me to get over him, which at the time was something I thought could never happen lol.
    I think in your case, you should remove yourself from the situation for a while and then see how you feel. If you start to miss him, then you'll know it's because you were seeing him regularly. If not, then you'll know you're getting over him. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Hi, I just came here to this site with a comparrable sort of same question... Since we broke up, there isn't a day passed by we didn't have sex, wich by the way becomes better and more exciting by the day...
    I think I've still feelings for him (we were together for 13yrs) but I'm not sure what those feelings are...
    He still lives in my home to whowever he easily could move out, but he doesn't do because of our dauther and the financial side, he says
    What do I have to think about all that? I'm complete in confusion

• I'd never do that. I make sure I have a clean cut with the past before moving on with life.

• It has happened to me many times, but don't fall for it, they are your ex for a reason, don't do anything that will hurt you again.

• It happens

• If it was you getting over him you wouldn't be writing this question