How do you do this?

How do you forget an ex of 3 years?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• well you'll never forget them. but as time goes by you'll just slowly get over them. it can help to just indulge in a lot of new experiences and being around friends and family who care about you to help ease the process of getting over someone or something

Most Helpful Girl

• By accepting the fact you can't get back together. Avoid things that will remind you of him. Do not stalk his facebook, do not keep his picture or anything he has given to you. Keep yourself busy with something

What Guys Said 3

• Do whatever it takes to get your mind off them, think of all the bad times and how much better you are with out them, don't think about them, replace them with someone new, don't think about negatives, think about positives your one step closer finding your forever boyfriend, know that this is just part of life etc.

• Be a detached , distant bastard like me !!

• Well it took a week to start to forget my crush who is rejected me. I still lover her tho. If i were it would take years. But everyone is diffirent.

What Girls Said 1

• I always found the best way to get over a dead dog is to get a new puppy.