Why the fascination with EXes?

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Anyone else wanting to answer?
Very good question... let's get some participation here!

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood this. I agree with you 100% ...

What Girls Said 1

• Its not a fascination... you're still in love with them and that takes time to get over. It would be nice to shut it off like that but many people can't...

What Guys Said 0