Is my ex trying to hurt me?

Hey there, I'll try to make it quick. Been with my ex for a year, broke up on Halloween last year. Seen each other every other day after that, for two months. Then new year, he flirted in front of me with another girl, sat on her lap all that. After that, I refused to see him. One month down the line, he contacts me. Again started to see each other, mainly for sex, although spending more time just being together as friends. Then stopped again, and started on July 2016. Seen each other 2-3 times a week until October 2016. He was moving out from neighbourhood in October, quite far away from me, so we agreed we won't see each other anymore. In September was his birthday, I wished him to have a good one, he offered to go to restaurant. Next day went to rollercoasters, spent loads of time together. He moved out and I never heard from him again. My birthday is in October, he always wishes everyone, as he's addicted to Facebook. No happy birthday from him. I was hurt, then thought it's alright, I can't expect anything from him. Two days ago, he wrote a big status update, that he's looking for a woman. All his criteria listed and that. I spoke with some people who are older than me (I'm 24) they were shocked by his actions. They said he's probably trying to hurt me, as he knows I could read his status. I don't understand if it could be the case. Could you help me to make sense? I just need people to tell me what they think. I can answer your questions if you have any. Thanks for your time reading it. 😘😘

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• yeah he is trying to hurt you , its a kids ploy and he will keep doing it as long as he thinks your watching him and other stuff. loose interest in him and move on. you seem like you could do way better.

• Ah, thank you pal, I thought so. It's just miserable that someone would go for such lengths just to hurt someone.

• it happens because some people never really grow up , not all the way any how lol and your welcome

• I don't think he is trying to hurt you.

• You think it's just how he moves on?

• Thanks for your point of view. Really made me think twice you know. I can look at it from a different perspective 👍

• No problem! Hopefully I was the MOST HELPFUL? Lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'll be quick too. BREAK OFF ALL TIES WITH HIM!! To put it in a cruel way, he's toying with you right now. YOU ARE NOT HIS TOY!! Have some self respect and shun him far far away! Bless you and have a better life ahead, u deserve better!

• Thing is, I'm not in contact with him anymore. Thanks for your advice, but to be frank, I didn't ask for advice, but opinion about this situation.

• Good to hear! Oh I just roughly skim through it haha. Yes he intends to hurt you.

• Grand, thanks for your time reading/skimming through my question. 😘