After a breakup, do you prefer to keep seeing that person for comfort, sex, and cuddling? Or to just cut all ties once and for all?

Recent ex boyfriend wants to do all those things and I wish we could but it will just make the breakup harder to move on. Am I a Bitch for saying no to all this?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• cut all ties forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not a bitch for saying no to this. It is completely normal to want to cut all ties. If you are continuing having sex and cuddling it will get harder for you to move on.
    I know.. I want all those things with my ex.. because I want to get back together with him so I am not sure I want to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if you break up, and you still do these, then you didn't break up.

What Girls Said 3

• I cut all ties , so I can move on.

It's pointless holding onto someone who is no longer going to be part of your future anymore. It's better to sever all ties and rebuild your life again

• I think it's very weird that he wants to do that in the first place. It's healthier to just work on moving on.

• Let him go, you need time to move on. Maybe after you've lost all feelings for him you could do all that but he's probably not worth it