Is 5 foot 8 short for a guy ??

I'm talking like height (not penis size lol) is that short?I've noticed that most girls around me are just as tall or shorter, want more opinions.

thanks 4 the answers!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It all depends on the girls. I am 5'10" and I have dated a guy that was slightly shorter than you and even guys that were 6'4". Everyone has different opinions about hieght and sizes. If someone doesn't care for your height, then just walk it off because someone will want you for you and not because of height that you can't control. Good luck.

What Girls Said 9

• Perfect for me, I'm only 5'2".

• You're not short, you're average height. And honestly height shouldn't matter. I'm 5'3" and have dated guys from 5'1" to 6'3". It's the personality that matters, not how tall/short they are :)

• you're perfect height :)

• Not really. I mean, As long as you aren't like, boob height you'll be fine. For me, anyways. Some girls are really anal about having a taller guy, but most of them are short. You're good, I think.

• well I'm 5'0 so I don't think 5'8 is short

• to me its average but I've heard people say its kind of short. but then again there are quiete a few guys who are shorter than 5'8 so its pretty much average.

• It's a little on the shorter side fore me as I'm 5'8 myself but I would consider it an average height for a guy. Actually both of my exes were 5'8-5'9 ish. I would consider 5'6 short.

• i fink it is because think about 5 ft 8 is average height for girls! not guys tbh

• I would think that it's more average than short.

What Guys Said 2

• I am 5'6" ... I am considered short and it turns a lot of women away. They don't like guys shorter than them for the most part. 5'8 isn't bad though.

• I don't know about Canada, but average American male height is 5'9"-5'10". Basically, you're slightly shorter than average. Most girls like their guy to be taller than she is, but average female height is several inches shorter (I think 5'4" or 5'5"), so you should be fine.