What's the absolute most worst pain and the most hurt you've ever experienced in your life? 10/10?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would have to be a tie... between my divorce and the death of my father.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Cops telling me that my fiancee died in a crash.

What Girls Said 15

• Watching my father dying. It was excruciatingly painful, because I felt so helpless. The pain I felt watching him suffer is indescribable.

• My best friend writing a dirty note to this kid that likes me but I like the other guy that likes me and she might have gave it to him and Im in the sane class as the dude and. Resources and have the sane lunch and he goes to breakfast like I do and my friend telling my brother and sister and other weird kids on the bus I have a boyfriend and or not yet at least

• When my grandfather died in January. It hurt me so much when it happened, more than anyone ever knew (or will know). Not a day has passed where I don't think about him, and I see him in my dreams all the time too, especially lately.

• I've been pretty lucky. Worst pain I've felt was a dental abscess. Emotionally, my second heartbreak hurt the worst. I don't think I'd ever felt so hopeless before.

• (Just for smile) That really hurts though lol馃槀
    http://i.hizliresim.com/nEBNWN.jpg

• The most hurt that I've been caused didn't knock me down but strengthened me. I didn't know at the time but now that I look back, I am sure that my life would not be nearly as good as it is now.

• Being in prison for 15 years

• Asthma attacks, when panicking will only make the situation worse and you just sit there dragging air into your lungs and hoping you don't pass out. Not painful but stressful and the scariest thing to date. Or my chest infections when I just couldn't breathe in the middle of the night and would gasp for air thinking I'll suffocate yet again

• I'm asthmatic.. n a girlfriend that dumped me once caused me to get panic attacks... I feel you.. I'm sorry do let me know if there's really anything can do even if its just listen. inbox me ok...

• Abdominal pain

• That's an easy

• Why would I talk about it?

• appendectomy aftermath :/ that was sooooo painful

• Stillbirth. I was 36 weeks pregnant and lost him due to a blood clot in the umbilical cord. Physically, emotionally and mentally it was the worst thing I've ever experienced.

• I'm so sorry.. I hope time healed the pain and hurt

• terrible tragedy.. I'm so sorry

• red_knight it doesn't get any better, but thank you

• I've given birth twice. First I had back labor and the second was 23hours with no pain meds but the worst pain by far was from the 3 months I was on birth control (the patch right before it was recalled) .. and a second was a tooth infection.

• What did the birth-control patch do?

• Wow... Thanks for the details. I'm glad you made it through!

• *wait it out. But yeah when I called my Dr and said my symptoms they told me it was the patch and to get it OFF now... that there were lawsuits all over and it was getting ready to get pulled.

• birth, smashing finger in car door, tattoo... those are in order.

What Guys Said 12

• Funny enough it's been this week. My girlfriend of a year who I was deeply in love with and first girl I ever thought I'd end up marrying dumped my ass last week. The relationship was going so well up to about a month and a half ago. My girlfriend slipped and said that she wasn't in love with me. Obviously, I was super hurt. The next day I was pondering if I should break up and I was going to until she called me on the phone sobbing and telling me she was stupid and wrong and that she really was in love with me.
    We got back together and everything was going great again. A week before the break-up she even said that she got goosebumps (the good kind) when she thought about me and that she's never felt that about any guy before (I took it as she really was in love and it was such a relief). The weekend before the break-up she went to a small party and they all took a shit ton of stuff (my ex took 3 hits of mdma, 15 drinks, and a bunch of weed). This guy was trying to hit on her the entire time (I wasn't there) and take advantage of her state. She told me that they went for an hour walk and that he asked her to hold his arm and she did and she said she doesn't remember anything else. Even a mutual friend thought that they went home together and why would he think that unless they were obviously heavily flirting. The thing that makes this even worse is that this guy is one of the biggest frat boy douche bags I've ever met in my life, he just looks good, everything else about him is utter shit. The next day we talked it over and I thought we out it behind us. The day after she came to my place and broke up saying that she was never in love with me and she couldn't make pretend anymore because she felt guilty. We met for coffee two days later since the break-up happened so fast and I had so many unanswered questions. We talked over everything and she said that she never felt any sparks, she never loved me, she stayed with me because I was so good to her and because I was such a good guy, she said that she loves getting attention from other guys and that she wants to do her. She also said that she was never ready for a relationship. It's the best feeling in the world when you find out the person you've loved most in your life (other than family) lied to you about loving you and used you for the attention and things you did for her. On top of it all she broke up with me 2 weeks before my medical school finals and those exams are ridiculously hard. I might fail now bc of this.

• I can't believe she cared so little about me and that she's so selfish that she would break up at what's already such a stressful time for me. Even after everything I did for her and all the love I gave her, she ended up tossing me like a piece of trash. I was such a good boyfriend to her and she didn't deserve me.

• karma will come n take its place.. it'll arrive at its own timing that's best.. not when you need it..
      for now just forgive and forget.. if karma is on its way you might be lucky enough to watch..

• i didn麓t experience a 10/10 yet. i had a fractured forearm and a pelinodal sinus as well as multiple desmorrhexises and a punch in the nuts but still the thing i consider most painfull at 7/10 is stubbing my toe on the edge of my bed in the middle of the night xD

• Had to be at Darien Lake back when it was still run by 6 Flags. I do believe I was around 6 or 7. It was my first time trying the big bucket dumpy thing. I guess I wasn't quite ready for the force cause, short story short, the next second later, my right knee suddenly no longer had much of an epidermal layer.

• I hit my head up against a metal desk and got stunned I had to get 5 stiches but the cuts were deep.

• Broken arm

• getting kicked in the nuts by a stupid jackass dude.

• Getting kicked in the testicles for sure

• In order-
    Fucked up my back pretty bad a few times
    Had a finger cut to the bone a peeled by a chunk of steel
    Broke my nose 3 times
    2 concussions.

• That time I managed to spill white spirit into my bath when I was young. It felt like I was having a non-stop poop

• a bladder infection that was going to my kidneys. i was pissing blood.

• Swain nerfs a couple of patches back.
    RIP Birdman.

• When I had my shoulder completely dislocated and it took all day to get me to a hospital.