If your ex bought a new house, would you regret for leaving them?

810

Most Helpful Guy

• no because im not a gold digger

• What if you broke up with her and then she won the lottery?

• same answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I Might.. Sigh and Cry.
    I also 'Might' Contact him just to Say, "Hey."
    I probably would figure that with Buying a 'New House,' He Had gotten more Domesticated and Responsible now, to Maybe even Make a Good... Spouse.
    This idea Probably would Turn me on More than the New smell of the House itself.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 7

• Nope. If I broke up with you it was for a good reason that a material house could not fix.

• No, that's what a job is for. So you buy your own house instead of giving bj's for one

• Who? Me?

• Why do you think it was about my personal experience or just a random question about an hypothetical situation to say I give bjs for money?

• I never said I did think it was about you, the "buy your own" structure if for anyone who would think it's an acceptable thing to do

• Depends on why I left him. If I left him because he was struggling, couldn't find a job, then he turns around and buy a house then maybe. If not then no. I work too so I can always buy my own house...

• huh? no... why did u even ask such qns? Though house is the most expensive asset in terms of money, but the amount of money u bought a house is not enuf to buy back a broken rs.

• nope

• yes kind of

• no, if I'm not with him anymore it means I wasn't happy so.. why would I want to be unhappy in a new home? lol