Should I seek revenge on this girl who is toying with me (read full description or just the last paragraph)? Is my plan to evil?

So long story short, I ended up going to the same college a rival I had in high school ended up going to. She doesn't like me and I don't like her. We have our own personal reasons and we have a similar major and by chance and bad luck, ended up in the same engineering class. Anyways...

She did something this morning that aggravated me. I went to the restroom to pee and she turned the lights off on me (I was the only one in there and she knew it too) and I saw her through the tiny peaks in the stalls, so I know it was her for sure. I had to use my flashlight to find my way around.

Basically, she doesn't like me because I was in charge of the senior editing yearbook team and I deleted all the pictures of her in it except for two which were from prom with her date and her senior picture which I only put up because it was required... WHY DID I DO THAT? We used to be friends but she started dating a guy I had a huge crush on and I was talking to him first but she decided it would be fun to sleep with him and ruin my chances with him because he was a Virgin and became attached.

She's doing little things to me. She even stole one of my home works this semester. So we have a bin where we turn in our hw and I noticed I never got back a certain homework from a chapter I know I did for sure. I'm certain she took it and probably threw it away to be a bitch.

So here's my revenge idea but maybe you have a better one? She has a boyfriend who she's celebrating her one year anniversary with soon so I think that's pretty much up for grabs to destroy. I mean he did add me on Facebook and snap so I think that means something. I was thinking of starting to talk to him and then eventually ask if he wants to come to the fall festival with me because I know she can't go because she works all day at sephora in the mall when she's not in school. I like being extra bitchy when it comes to revenge so people leave me alone. Thanks for reading.

I don't want to destroy her relationship but at least leave a big dent or scar in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesss do it. Ruin herrr lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• sure do it

• I think you should seek revenge on her.

• I think at the end of this you both are going to realize you lost and there weren't any winners.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you ever heard the saying "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"?

It is ment for the one who acts upon a revenge. Revenge is not a path to go on it only adds flame to the problem. Revenge only works to perpetuate the problem by turning the wheel of karma, and what goes around comes around endlessly, no matter who starts it. When seeking revenge it only comes back to get you. Thus you being the second grave.

• Normally I would say not to stoop to her level and let karma take care of her. But I take it you have an evil side. Cut the high school bullshit and just deck her one good time in the face. She'll most likely leave you alone then.

You guys are just going to go back and forth until one of you gets fed up with it and do something drastic. Don't prolong it, just get it over with.

• I'm not much of a fighter so I'd probably get my ass kicked plus I don't want a criminal record