Whats up with my ex girlfriend?

My girlfriend broke up with me very recently in a fit of rage calling me names and saying she doesn't want to talk to me or see me. She said she was going to have her mom pick up her stuff from my house the very next day and she was adamant about that. Nobody ever came for her stuff and she didn't say why. Then she texted me out of the blue the next day asking about something i ordered online and it was weird cuz i already answered that question multiple times so it seemed like an excuse to start a conversation i dont know. I asked when she was getting her stuff and once again assured me shed get it the next day but once again never came. Now she's just not even saying when she wants it and was being very friendly and somewhat playful in texts. I also said in a text in a joking way maybe youl miss me and wanna try to make it work again and she said "ya anythings possible" with a smiley face. i would love to get back with her i really love her but dont really know where things stand. Any input?

She was not constantly bitching and yelling all the time it was a great relationship we would butt heads once in a while but mostly was an awesome and passionate relationship. I guess fit of rage is a little strong. I was bein an asshole and pickin fights for a while cuz of general stress and she ended it cuz of that.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting back with an ex is not recommended, however, if you guys just broke up after a fight which is not a big deal, you MAY consider getting back tgt. Her behavior somehow shows that she regretted raging on you. If you guys wanna get back tgt, make sure this kind of rage quit don't happen too frequently, best not to have it happen the 2nd time, it's a stab in the rs.

Most Helpful Guy

• "My girlfriend broke up with me very recently in a fit of rage calling me names." Do you want to live like this for the rest of your life? Run while you can, young man, or be prepared to die a slow, painful death!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• You just had a fight - tell her how you feel.

• What was the fight about?
    Worth it?

• Long story. We are separated by a small distance but still saw eachother somewhat frequently but recently I've been stressed and busy and talks about seeing eachother got stressful and i admit I've been an asshole starting fights and kind of pushing her away. After last fight is when she flipped. She has calmed down but not said she wants to get back together so I don't know

• I am so sorry the plan didn't work out. How about public transportation? How far apart are you guys from ea. other.
      Her mom sounds like a really good woman to be opened minded to accept you and willing to drive you... She is amazing!
      I dont blame you for feeling so hurt when you were hoping to spend quaility time together.

Men/women both can feel pain and hurt and sometimes we let anger/emotion take over our logical senses.

"when things got tougher and she probably needed me to be reassuring, hopeful, and supportive, i instead got angry and started fights. "
      yes, she needed you to be there for her, to reassure her, to support her when she is down.
      starting fights, will hurt ea. others feelings. its not worth it. its so easy to ask how she feels and tell her you love her, a few words make a huge difference to continue the loving relationship you have with her.
      When you are angry, and start fights, can take so much out of a once a loving relationship.
      AND takes a lot to mend it.

• Public transportation was never an easy option. We live about a 30 minute drive from each other, in a rural part of western PA, and the only public trans option was to take an hour bus ride in the wrong direction to pittsburgh! And then a 2 hour one all the way back to her. All said and done both ways this trip costs upwards of 60 bucks and the bus schedules conflicted with my work schedule. Her mom was a saint for a couple months being our only way to see each other, but i think she was getting tired of it. I was always her rock, and was always there for her, but when things got tough like this even i was losing hope.

What Guys Said 1