Have you ever unblocked someone for no reason at all? Or whenever you unblock someone is there a reason behind it?

my ex unblocked me and im wondering what he meant by this?

• there's a reason
    20%(1)15%(2)Vote12%(1)
  • there doesn't have to be a reason
    40%(2)38%(5)Vote38%(3)
  • other
    40%(2)47%(6)Vote50%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I have put some people in time out when their punishment is over I lift them from their time out ban. I have one girl that double-crossed me she's on a lifetime ban

• aren't you a bit old for girls, anyway? :D

• women is fine, saying girls is.. scary. I get images of spoilt kids.

• It's not going to happen for one Anonymous user that's disrespectful like in the movie Rocky mr. T saying hey woman

Most Helpful Girl

• In my personal experience, I was blocked by a not even ex just some guy that played me (yeah like what the fuck) anyways, he left me on block for a good month, I was petrified. He was an ass, he led me to believing he liked me then one day, block... month later he unblocked me and Im pretty sure its just because he wanted to spy on me but i dont know... hope ur case is different

• well it was an ex but we had just been hooking up for a while, then he admitted he had been using me for sex and he said he was in love with someone else. he blocked me and told me to get out of his life. then three months later his name popped up and i realized he unblocked me. what do you think this means?

• oh my that is actually sooo horrible! Um, maybe his trying to get back with you or apologize but I wouldn't trust him if I was you... if my boyfriend did that I would be petrified

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't blocked anyone. But there are plenty of people who blocked me. Tho I took down that list that I had - dunno if I should put it back.

• I unblock when I see the other unblocked me.

• Means nothing unless he explicitly says otherwise.

• but what if the reason he blocked me was because he wanted me out of his life?

• If he wanted you out of his life, he'd need to do a lot more than block you on social media.

• there doesn't have to be a reason

What Girls Said 2

• How on earth do people even know if they have unblocked you unless you're still trying to look at their profile? It doesn't have to mean anything, if someone's ex wanted them back in their lives they'd contact them directly

• his name popped up on my friend suggestions. he told me he wanted me out of his life then blocked me, and three months later unblocked me. what does this mean lol

• It means nothing. He was bored, he isn't angry anymore, he doesn't care enough to have a blocked list, his cat walked over the keyboard.
      If he wanted to talk to you he would contact you, why waste time and energy on this Hun?

• a lot of times I think its because you're on their mind and they want to spy on you. Doesn't mean they want you back though...