I need to know what's wrong?

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for 7 months then broke up with me and we've been friends still for another 3 months. We got back together this past week but then he went through my phone and found conversations of two other guys that I was trying to move on with and pursue a relationship because he told me to move on. I never pursued those relationships because I love what me and him had , not what I could have had with the other two guys. It was before he wanted to get back together with me. But now he left me again. All because of it.. I don't know how to handle this. It's cause emotional distress on me. what should I do. I still want to be with him and he finally gave me the second chance but then now he broke up with me and doesn't want to be with me because of all this.

11

What Guys Said 1

• No! this is not your fault! He should have known when he first left you that dating others was an option. He is out of line for getting pissed off and you can't allow that. You have been too soft and let him run all over you.. He will be back and when he does you need to have some terms for yourself..

What Girls Said 1

• I think he doesn't even want to understand, he told you to move on but all of the sudden he rejected you because he found the convos. It´s understandable that you will want to move on from him, and talk to other guys because breakups are never easy, you guys weren't together anymore, so you are free to do whatever you want unless he believes that you will be devoted to him even when he tell you to move on, it´s immature from him and I think you both should meet and discuss it. Good luck!