Things ended badly, he cheated, lead me on, lied, and then blocked me on Facebook because he had a new girlfriend. 3 months later he unblocks me, why?

does he still think about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women are either truly stupid creatures, or this is a male troll.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys like him want to keep all their options open. If sex with one girl doesn't work out, they can call another. You're just back in circulation now. It doesn't mean he has changed or that he will treat you any differently than he did last time.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you care? You're not seriously thinking about taking him back, are you?

• not sure. the last thing he said to me was get out of my life im blocking you. haven't heard from him since but just noticed he unblocked. why?

• He wants to be friends with you, or use you for sex, or he pressed a button accidentally... My point is it shouldn't matter: you should stay away from that douchebag and find a good guy.

What Girls Said 4

• He's obviously thought about you coz he unblocked you , but he obviously has motives for doing so. I honestly don't think it's coz he cares about you though

• what is it then?

• I have no idea what it is , but considering "he cheated, lead me on, lied, and then blocked me on Facebook because he had a new girlfriend"... his motives for unblocking you will be for his own benefit... not yours.

Personally , I'd block him. I'd never allow him the chance to lie and deceive me again

• bruh...

• what? the last thing he said to me was get out of my life im blocking you. haven't heard from him since but just noticed he unblocked. what do u think that means

• I think you're being a bit na├»ve, and probably not over him yet.

• No he just wants a booty call that's all he will ever want no matter what his excuse is

• sounds like he's ready to move on from the bad break up and be a friend/aquaintance to you. (Not that he's going to hang out with you as friends, but he doesn't feel animosity toward you anymore the way he did 3 months ago.

• the last thing he said to me was get out of my life im blocking you. haven't heard from him since but just noticed he unblocked. why?

• yeah, so clearly he was feeling a lot of animosity at that time. Now he's over that and is more neutral toward you so he unblocked you.