My fat roommate who is rich recorded me stealing her twinkles and is threatening me? I don't know what to do?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• she may be fat but you are a thief... i suggest you tell her you are sorry and then sort your life out

Most Helpful Girl

• Just replace the twinkies you ate and apologize to her. Buy her a new box. Tell her you had the munchies and couldn't think of anything else.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• apologize and ask her if you can reimburse her. what's it matter if she is overweight or rich. you took something that isn't yours. so just replace them and move on with it

• Hire a defense lawyer. Your lawyer could argue that you were only trying to protect your roommate from her unhealthy eating habits and therefore any charges should be dismissed. lol

• First. What the actual fuck?
    Second. What can she do? Call the food police?
    Third. Apologize and pay the price.

• Replace the twinkies.

• HAH! just record her while she sleeping and farting... she will never say another cross word to you ever

• Your best bet is to run away, she can't run as fast as you.

• I would buy her new twinkies
    But inject them with cyanide 😝
    Jk

• Never steal a fat woman's twinkies :o

• lol at all the people who think this is a genuine topic.

• el oh fuqn el.
    buy her new twinkles and shuv them in her face.

• If you are in the USA, and the Twinkies were in a common area (not a bedroom that was only hers) then it was legal. Technically, you can legally even take the TV, sofa, stove, refrigerator, and anything else that is in a common area if you are also paying rent where you live.

• First even if she did call the cops nothing would happen even so replace what you ate and move on with your life

• Just replace them with a note and enlarge the fat content onto the paper showing how bad they are

• Lmao what the actual fuck

What Girls Said 6

• 😂😂
    Just buy her another box

• It's not that simple. I mean if someone killed your dog, you wouldn't be satisfied with them buying u an exact dog.

• @SweedyPie 🙄 Obviously he wouldn't replace the twinkles, I hope OP has more sense then to listen to him

• For her sake I hope not too haha I still don't get those comparisons he was making... I do not ever condone stealing but comparing twinkies to a beloved dog or family heirloom is madness. IF this is not a troll lol she should apologize sincerely, replace them and learn her lesson about stealing. s

• You are the thief. I don't even know what twinkles are but if you stole anything of hers, you have no right being mad at her. She has. You have no right calling her names, thief.

• Don't be a thief. It doesn't matter if she is fat or rich. Don't take something that isn't yours.

• Shove a twinke down her throat.

• Get her a pack of them and apologise.

• It doesn't matter if she's fat, skinny, rich, poor, or a bitch.
    Don't steal shit.