What would you do if an ex of yours tried to get you back but you didn't like them anymore?

Would you just tell them straight out that you're not interested or let them struggle endlessly for your own entertainment or vengeance (in case they hurt you)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though I don't have any feelings (good feelings) for my ex-wife, if she wanted to get back with me providing I was single, I would just have to be honest with her and tell her I don't feel that way anymore. Despite how I feel I wouldn't be an asshole about it, and I would be honest but not mean about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• live for tomorrow.
    cut all contacts. thank him and move on.
    good/bad experiences in life is an experience. How are you using this experience to be a better person for the next relationship?

• I mean you tell this like you have been through this, are you married?

• @sexyguyforyoubaby
      I have lived an enjoyable life. I can share a few wisdom.
      I am in a happy relationship

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• i'd find a way to let them down

• I don't know. I don't tend to have contact with exe's. They have to find me first to begin with.

• Simple. I would not go back

• Let them squirm and struggle. Yes, I'm that mean.

• if they hurt you the first time, do not bother the second time and make him wait as much as you can and let him know how bad you felt the first time when he hurt you.

• Let them move on, christ lady you some kind of sadist? Sorry that they hurt you before but trying to hurt someone back on purpose as revenge is ridiculous. You will never have a successful relationship in your future if you keep this type of mentality.

What Girls Said 1

• Wee are never ever ever getting back togetheerr lol but honestly my ex lied, treated me like shit, lots of more bullshit so honestly i would tell them that would never happen