Why do you ignore someone?

Just wanting opinions and thoughts on why you came to the decision to ignore someone? I'm being ignored, I tried ending things good? I'm not pestering him, I'm trying to be nice I only said that I didn't want things to be awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally because I'm not interested in anything about them, or they've shown me that we disagree on things that I'm absolutely unmoving on (library's that are for banning firearms, limiting free speech, or increasing. gov power, for example, though I'll ignore tradcucks too if they're a big enough cuck).

In the case of an ex, if I'm not fucking her I don't have any reason to interact with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Various reasons.

If I ignore someone who was part of my life , it's coz they've hurt me in someway. Or I'll ignore people who I don't like I. e manipulators , arrogant and rude people. Or if I feel they are intentionally ignoring me , then I'll respond by ignoring them too

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't care if he ignores you really, unless you're feeling regretful. He's probably just mad at you.

• Many different reasons.

All depends on the individual situation

• he wants u to leave him alone for some reason. even if your not pestering him, your better not contacting him in anyway.

• I totally cut off all exs 100% of the time. It's just easier that way.

• I ignore to avoid further confrontation in general. I ignore an ex because she hurt me and being around her hurts more if I truly love her. All in all. Love is very powerful when it is present. It can make or break a person. Maybe you should talk to this person about it to see what's going on.

What Girls Said 4

• I ignore people that are annoying, bring trouble, or are constantly negative.

• cause they are annoying or creepy

• Because they don't consider you important enough to them. Unfortunately.

• because they annoy me or bc I just don't want to deal with them, I'll answer when I feel like it and if they insist I avoid them all the more