He pretended he didn't know me?

We didn't date long and he ended it. We haven't seen each other since the end of August. Well I ran into him at the store while I was talking to my friend. I was dressed up for Halloween and I looked stunning. He walked in looked over at me we made eye contact and he looked just as dumb founded as I did. He looked away first so I looked away and I had this weird sensation to say look and say hi but I didn't. My friend didn't see him so I whispered he was in there and she started quietly running her mouth about him and I shushed her. He cashed out and talked to the woman next to him and I went to leave however when I almost made it to the door until he power walked in front of me flung open the door like he owned the place then at the last second slowed the door down so it wouldn't close shut on me and then kept walking but I could feel his eyes on me all the way to my car and while I drove off.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He just didn't acknowledge you. How badly did it end?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is mad at you for something or still bitter / hurt.

But it was hard to understand exactly what happened because you wrote in one long run on sentence!

What Guys Said 3

• He didn't pretend anything. The whole situation was awkward.

• was it hard to say hi?

• He didn't "pretend to not know you" what he really did was "not acknowledge you" big difference.

• Good point... We didn't end on the nicest terms but I made it known I forgave the apology I never got and I moved on. We haven't spoken since but we didn't end it horribly. I was the last one to say anything to him so I don't know why he wouldn't acknowledge my presence unless he was hoping I'd acknowledge his. He is a bit full of himself. I'm still friends with him on Facebook and everything so It can't be too bad

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!