Why does my heart shut the door on new guys?

since may I could only love 1 guy and even when I try to like someone else or think I'm starting to like someone new after like a half hour-a few hours I realize that it's still only him I love and it's like my heart closes the door on every other guy while he's locked in my heart

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Because you have not opened out your heart sufficiently to receive love with a full heart.

What Girls Said 2

• i used to have that problem... if you ever try to get over the guy... HARDEST THING EVER... its probs the first big crush... are u trying to get over him, just wondering

• not really but wondering if I should or not.. I'm getting mixed signs from him and I don't know what to do

• ... im gonna go write another page to my 88 page story... ha ha ha 😅😅😅😭... good luck

• lol thanks

• I'm the same exact way and it fucking sucks

• yea especially when he's dating another girl... making it even worse than that your best friend