Would you wipe out your memory completely? for a chance to start over and forget the pain?

would they make it illegal? or consider it to be suicidal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't since I believe I can start over whenever I want to. You just have to accept that life fucked you up and some point and grow from that. My past actions aka my memories made me the person I am now so no for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Or else I won't live tell myself I lived through pain and suffering and survived

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• If I wipe out my entire memory, I'd wipe out all the happy and good memories too, so I don't think I'd like that:/

• I'ld prefer to live with the memories. Cuz when I forget, I'ld make the same wrong decisions in my life

• I refuse to have to retake calculus and learn to walk again because of a break up

• Only to make the same mistake again because I forgot about last time.

• No, I couldn't. Even though I have many bad memories that outqeigh the good ones, I'd still miss the good ones.

• No because I need my happy memories.

• Like in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? I was thinking about that earlier, but now I wouldn't like it. Yes, I have many bad memories, especially in relationships, but I would not like to erase my memories with my friends and my sister. You gotta have the bad with the good. There will always be bad memories, but good memories make you wish you never loose your memory :) :) :)

What Guys Said 3