Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?

Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?Should I respond after this? (Sorry for darkness, took screenshots with a brightness app running as it was very late in the day)?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• That is WAY too long for a text, they should have called if they had that much to say, I didn't read it all.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't explain the back story lol we don't even know what's going on

• Lol sorry, he ignored my messages for a day when I realized he had a relationship within two weeks before of when we started flirting and gave me a little panic attack, lied to my bestfriend saying I could've talked to him about it when he barely explained it when he finally did respond, he left me outside for an hour before the panic with only a "maybe" of whether or not he was coming (which he didn't), I've been apologizing, last night he told me it was all my fault and that he didn't even want to be friends anymore. Also, the decision he mentions is whether or not he was going to get back together with the girl he broke up with

• He sounds like a douche. I think you should block all forms of communication with him and let him be. You deserve better.

• Alright, thank you