Why I often meet the swindler in FB?

Relationship and money

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you explain? What happens exactly? Are you getting those messages from those guys with fake profiles who try to pretend that they're local but they're actually foreign guys who try to get you to send them money?

• So, you didn't give any details, but the mother of one of my friends gets hit up by Facebook scammers all the time. She's 55 and very lonely. In her case, I feel that they look for people who are not particularly attractive and seem to be single. They create a fake account with some photo of a somewhat attractive older guy and then pretend to be interested in them. Is that what's going on with you?

• One months ago, a man ask me to be a friend in FB, I accepted it and he tell me his single,he wants me to be his girlfriend, I told him I am no the girl who easy to open a relationship, I just want to be Fordinary friend FB, but he chat to me everyday and promise me a lots of things, but l don't believe it, he still give up say a lots of sweet things and sent me a really handsome man's photo to me,let me believe the photo is him.

After that, I don't believe that and talk with him, but I want to know what will do this if I believe him. So I pretend to believe him, than he told me he want to have a happiness family with me and write a lots of love letters to me, I told him I want the same with him, after that he told me his got a private project but don't have enough of money if I want to have a happy family With his I should support his business and ask me to help him borrow money from bank

• And I told him I'm a poor person haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you giving people money on the internet?

• Of course not, they often said want to open a relationship with me at the beginning, after a month they will ask me to support their business and join their business. I never said about money when we chat

• Good because there are a lot of scammers out there.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Gonna need more details, Niko

• But I told him I am a poor person, and I put the photos that he sent me to the google to find the real guys ant tell the man someone used his photos to swindle women's money in FB ask him to be carefully

What Girls Said 1

• Very few people take meeting someone on Facebook seriously.