What makes a guy go so cold after a break up?

My ex dumped me almost 2 weeks ago. kind of out of the blue. There was a fight earlier in the day, but we talked about it and fixed it. no big , but then he dumped me over text.
It took until today for him to finally talk to me. He never apologized for text dumping me , i asked him if he still loved me, he said not anymore, he said it over etc... no reason or anything. he made me feel it was all my fault. i also asked if it was someone new, he said it didn't matter but i said it did if he cheated. .. he says he didn't.
We had a great relationship before this, just that day and the day before i have pix of him and us looking so happy in love etc. I don't know wht he turned so cold on me. we were together 2 years

11

Most Helpful Girl

• What was the fight about, if you don't mind me asking?

• About moving in... he wasn't ready. But we decided id move closer and revisit it in 6 months to a year.

• Thank you so much for your helpā¤

• You're welcome, dearie! :) <3

What Guys Said 1

• You're another one that thinks you can still be friends after a breakup. Lol smh. Some will never learn

• I never said i wanted to be friends...

• I got what i needed from it thank you...

• I understand the asker as well. Different people different thinking @reptocarl.

Because the breakup is so abrupt, some of us have LOTS of questions flashing in our brain with no answers, and we are DYING to know why. I get how you (asker) feel because I felt that during my first breakup. However, I can't let it go easily at first because I JUST broke up.

As time goes by, I realise that it doesn't matter whether these qns are answered or not, because I know I have to move on. I cannot continue to be stuck in the past and digging answers.

@reptocarl some of us won't learn immediately after a break up. some of us have to slowly realise and learn. Though I agree with you, we might not get any qns answered after a breakup, but I hope you can tell her nicely about this, because she just broke up not long ago and it may meant a lot to her. Not easy to let go.

I wish you all the best. Stay strong and move on asker!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!