Is it ok to ask him?

So we broke up in April, he was going through tough times with out employment and closed off and then broke up with me saying he was not feeling what he thought he should. I find to be super weird bc before anything happened everything was great no problems at all. This is why I believe at some point we can get back together but I don't know. Anyway since the bu he made first initiation. We did wind up having sex through the next few months until about August where he said we shouldn't bc it was not fair to either of us. We went back and forth with this a few times, but ever time falling back into doing it again and him saying the same thing. He even said he knew it sounded like he was going back and forth with it. Until one time where he didn't and he was very loving. Mind you everytime i do go over i stay the night and we cuddle etc. I still believe at some point we can get back together because of how we were together. Anyway is it ok to ask how he feels about this whole thing since before he was going back and forth with it? plus ask if there could ever be something? i jsut want to tell him that I think we should have a second chance, if we are going to be like this. Is it stupid to ask how he feels /wants? I also want to ask if he wants to hang maybe go to the casino for the night snce its somewhere other than his house.

What Guys Said 1

• You're another stupid ex girlfriend. He has exactly what he wants. Free pussy with no commitment. If you really think he'll want you again so you can ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after I've got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. You're being used and you're too stupid to know it. You will never be in a committed relationship like you're wanting with him. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. You say everything was great before but have you ever thought that it was all a lie? That he couldn't pretend anymore? That he never felt about you the same you do him? All these things he's doing and saying are just words you want to hear so you'll keep fucking him for free. Even his saying that you shouldn't fuck anymore is a ruse. It's time for you to take off the rose colored glasses and face reality

What Girls Said 0