Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with an ex?

Meaning you realized they were a horrible person after the relationship ended.

• all of my ex's suck
    17%(4)15%(7)Vote13%(3)
  • I've made a few bad decisions
    39%(9)30%(14)Vote22%(5)
  • I only regret being with one ex
    22%(5)24%(11)Vote26%(6)
  • All of my ex's were "stand-up" guys/girls
    4%(1)4%(2)Vote4%(1)
  • I don't have an ex
    18%(4)27%(12)Vote35%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah man no regrets. You sort of feel like that in the start because it's the process of grief, but over time you just appreciate the good moments. You always learn things about yourself in a relationship as well. I think it's a good experience no matter how it ends.

Most Helpful Girl

• No regret in life that includes exs. We both decide to date. We are responsible for our decissions. It takes both to continue to make it work. When it didn't work, its not one persons fault.
    My exs have all been decent quality guys with future and marriage in mind. When it didn't work, its an experience I learned and bring the positive to the next relationship.
    I prefer one marriage and partner, but didn't work out that way.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't regret being with them because they were a learning experience to know what I want or don't want for myself in a future relationship.

• no, the contrary, I really really miss her and want her back. But... at the same time I hope she has found all the luck and happiness in the world.

• Yes , she has horrible manners. a bit more of a tomboyish attitude/personality than one would like.

• Ma'am, I don't have an ex and I would never like to be in a relationship with anyone. #notinterested #aromantic #asexual

• lol i think everyone on gag gets that you're asexual, you post it on every relationship question...

• no, she was ok.

• Only one, she was an aspie - never going down that route again. She couldn't get over the fact I had had enough of her and told everyone I cheated lol, unfortunately that idea easily stuck with a few people back then.

• Yeah. She didn't like dogs. WTF was I thinking Kourtney?

• my last ex got an abortion behind my back and I didn't know she was pregnant till after it was done

• No I'm pretty good about who I date. I don't have delusions of grandeur about a person when I have a crush on them or when I start dating so I'm not oblivious to their negative side.

• Anyway as we were discussing earlier.. If you just give me a chance to date you then dump me, you would have no regrets me being your ex.

• Nope, no regrets, it was great while it lasted

What Girls Said 6

• All of mine were decent guys. Everyone has their moments and of course it hurts initially but with time you don't really remember that. I only remember the good and the lessons I learnt with them

• Oh yea I regret staying with a cheater who abused and molested me. He did teach me to leave if I ever feel uncomfortable though so I guess I'm greatful

• Voted A.

• yeupppp

• Not regretted, but I was never in love with any of them. I'm just feeling neutral about them.

• Yeah, that's why they are an ex