Should I go on holiday with my ex?

We've booked a holiday together after we agreed to be friends, I genuinely want to be friends and care so much about him, but don't want to be with him, is this a bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it you will find out if you can be friends or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried something similar and it did not work out. Even if both people genuinely want to be friends it can become very complicated. However, you'll never know unless you try. Do what feels right to you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• you don't want to be with him as in you don't want to date him? or you don't physically want to be around him?

• Very bad. Dont be friends with an ex.

• Depends on why you broke up. Unless he cheated on you, it should be ok I guess

• Just lol at thinking you can be "friends" with your EX. You can't be JUST friends with a guy who you at one point use to let cum on your face.

You guys are going to fuck on this holiday trip then might get back together or enter friends with benefits relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on how long it was since you guys Broke up and if it was on "good terms"